6. If θ is the angle of scan measured from the nadir, the ground distance swept by the sensor IFOV is proportional to:
7. The value of energy quantum for radiation of any frequency is proportional to:
8. Sensor IFOV is proportional to:
9. The part radiation due to scattered/diffused radiation entering the field of view of a remote sensor other than that from the required target,
10. Pick up the correct definition from the following with response to GIS.
Read More Section(Elements of Remote Sensing)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.