16. Who coined the term, ‘Remote sensing’.
17. According to the Snell's law if an electromagnetic wave is incident in a medium (refractive index n₁) on another medium (refractive index m₂);
18. The most widely used antenna in GPS is
19. Due to perturbation of the orbit, satellite orbit parameters are frequently updated on measurements carried out by its
20. The normal altitude of GPS satellite is about
Read More Section(Elements of Remote Sensing)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.