31. Which one of the following statement is correct?
32. The coherence length over which there is a strong relationship between amplitudes is;
33. Crop Acreage and Production Estimation (CAPE) was funded and taken up in 1983 by:
34. "An Electromagnetic wave falls on to a boundary between two losses less homogeneous media with different refractive indices, a part of the wave is reflected back to the incident medium and the rest is transmitted on to the second media". This phenomenon is known as:
35. Which one of the following geometric errors of satellite sensors is random?
Read More Section(Elements of Remote Sensing)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.