41. Which one of the following statement is incorrect regarding the electromagnetic radiation?
42. In the given figure the phase of
43. Which one of the following helps to identify the objects on the earth surface?
44. The interaction of the electromagnetic radiation produced with a specific wave length to illuminate a target on the terrain for studying its scattered radiance, is called:
45. The remote sensing techniques applied for the earth's surface features, is generally confined to the following wave lengths:
Read More Section(Elements of Remote Sensing)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.