1. The appropriate ratio for indicating liquidity crisis is
2. Interim cash inflows are reinvested at a rate of return equal to the internal rate of return is the built-in mechanism for
3. Match List-I with List-II and select the correct answer:
a. Modigliani Miller approach
1. Commercial papers
b. Net operating income approach
2. Working capital management
c. Short-term money market instrument
3. Capital structure
|a. Modigliani Miller approach||1. Commercial papers|
|b. Net operating income approach||2. Working capital management|
|c. Short-term money market instrument||3. Capital structure|
|d. Factoring||4. Arbitrage|
4. Which one of the following assumptions is not included in the James E. Walter Valuation model?
5. Which of the following is an implicit cost of increasing proportion of debt of a company?
Read More Section(Business Finance)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.