51. Can Banking Company or Financial Institution withdraw the option of availing actual credit or 50% credit anytime in the financial year?
52. Any input tax paid on purchase of goods or services by an assessee for employees is eligible for ITC?
53. Mr. A obtains new registration, voluntary registration, change of scheme from composition to regular scheme and from exempted goods/services to taxable goods/services. He can avail credit on inputs lying in stock. What is the time limit for taking said credit
54. Can Mr. A avail credit on Input services or capital goods held in stock, in case of new registration/voluntary Registration
55. Is Input tax to be reversed in case of supply of capital goods
56. The time limit beyond which if goods are not returned, the input sent for job work shall be treated as supply
57. The time limit beyond which if goods are not returned, the capital goods sent for job work shall be treated as supply
58. Is the principal entitled for credit of goods though he has not received the goods and has been sent to job worker directly by vendor
59. A person is entitled to take credit of input tax as self-assessed in the return and credited to Electronic credit ledger on
60. Provisional Input tax credit can be utilized against
Read More Section(GST)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on GST. To get more questions visit other sections.