1. What is the penalty for publishing images of a person's private parts without consent, as per IT Act 2000?
2. When one person signifies to another his willingness to do or to abstain from doing anything with a view to obtaining the assent of that other person to such act or abstinence, he is said to make a
3. What aspect of a patented product is tested by PCT?
4. The Competition Act, 2002 seeks to regulate
5. Articles of Association of a Company can be altered by passing
Read More Section(Legal Aspects of Business)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.