1. What is the penalty for publishing images of a person's private parts without consent, as per IT Act 2000?
2. When one person signifies to another his willingness to do or to abstain from doing anything with a view to obtaining the assent of that other person to such act or abstinence, he is said to make a
3. What aspect of a patented product is tested by PCT?
4. The Competition Act, 2002 seeks to regulate
5. Articles of Association of a Company can be altered by passing
6. The term 'Turquand Rule' is related to
7. A sub-agent is a person employed by and acting under the control of:
8. Who is not required to hold statutory meeting
9. Which of the following statements is not true about the types of GST?
10. A company secretary under Companies Act, 1956 is appointed by:
Read More Section(Legal Aspects of Business)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Legal Aspects of Business. To get more questions visit other sections.