121. A character that is raised and smaller above the baseline is known as
122. Selecting text means, selecting ________
123. MS-Word automatically moves the text to the next line when it reaches the right edge of the screen and is called?
124. In MS-Word, for what does ruler help?
125. Which menu in MS Word can be used to change character size and typeface?
126. Which option in File pull-down menu is used to close a file in MS Word?
127. What is the function of CTRL + R in MS-Word
128. What is the extension of files created in Ms-Word 97- 2003
129. Why headers and footers used in MS -Word
130. In MS-Word shortcut Shift + Delete is used to
Read More Section(MS Word)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on MS Word. To get more questions visit other sections.