46. Who is considered to be the "father" of artificial intelligence?
47. In which of the following areas may ICAI programs prove to be useful?
48. A network with named nodes and labeled arcs that can be used to represent certain natural language grammars to facilitate parsing.
49. A series of AI systems developed by Pat Langley to explore the role of heuristics in scientific discovery.
50. A.M. turing developed a technique for determining whether a computer could or could not demonstrate the artificial Intelligence,, Presently, this technique is called
Read More Section(Artificial Intelligence)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.