1. Which of the following elements are block and inline elements, respectively, that have no particular rendering?
2. The _____________ property specifies the background color of an element.
3. The ___________ property specifies if/how an element is displayed.
4. The _____________ property allows us to include the padding and border in an element’s total width and height.
5. ____________ property sets the coordinates of the clipping shape that exposes or hides the content of absolutely positioned elements
Read More Section(CSS Properties, CSS Elements, CSS Functions and Tables)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.