1. Which of the following elements are block and inline elements, respectively, that have no particular rendering?
2. The _____________ property specifies the background color of an element.
3. The ___________ property specifies if/how an element is displayed.
4. The _____________ property allows us to include the padding and border in an element’s total width and height.
5. ____________ property sets the coordinates of the clipping shape that exposes or hides the content of absolutely positioned elements
6. _____________ property defines the space between cells in a table.
7. ____________ property defines whether table cell borders are connected or separate.
8. ______________ property sets the background image to scroll or not to scroll with its associated element’s content
9. ____________ property associates a background image with an element.
10. _____________ property defines whether table cell borders are connected or separate.
Read More Section(CSS Properties, CSS Elements, CSS Functions and Tables)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on CSS Properties, CSS Elements, CSS Functions and Tables. To get more questions visit other sections.