16. Which of the following property allows long words to be able to be broken and wrap onto the next line?
17. Which of the following CSS property can be used to provide the flex-direction and flex-wrap properties?
18. Which of the following specifies how much the item will grow relative to the rest of the flexible items inside the same container?
19. Which of the following property aligns the flexible container’s items when the items do not use all available space on the main-axis?
20. Choose the CSS property which specifies the placement of a table caption.
Read More Section(CSS Properties, CSS Elements, CSS Functions and Tables)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.