26. As a general rule, properties in CSS inherit from ___________ elements
27. CSS3 ___________ let you display smooth transitions between two or more specified colors
28. The ___________________ property specifies whether or not an element should be resizable by the user.
29. The __________ specifies style sheets for a source document according to the conventions of the document language. For instance, in HTML, style sheets may be included in the document or linked externally.
30. The __________ may be able to specify style information for a particular document. For example, the user may specify a file that contains a style sheet or the user agent may provide an interface that generates a user style sheet.
Read More Section(Css Properties, Css Elements, Css Functions And Tables)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.