31. Each property may also have a cascaded value of ___________ which means that, for a given element, the property takes the same specified value as the property for the element’s parent.
32. _____________ property specifies the direction in which a marquee should move.
33. ___________ property defines a mask to be used as a box’s overlay in order to clip the box to a complex shape.
34. _____________ property specifies whether the mask should scroll or stay fixed when the page is scrolled.
35. ___________ property specifies how the position of the mask should be calculated by setting the origin relative to different locations within an element’s box.
Read More Section(CSS Properties, CSS Elements, CSS Functions and Tables)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.