1. What is the primary goal of Data Science?
2. Which programming language is commonly used for Data Science tasks?
3. Which step in the Data Science process involves understanding and preparing the data for analysis?
4. What is the term for a data point that falls far from the rest of the data in a dataset?
5. Which of the following is NOT a type of machine learning algorithm commonly used in Data Science?
6. Which technology is often used to process and analyze large-scale data sets in Data Science?
7. What does the acronym "EDA" stand for in Data Science?
8. Which of the following is NOT a key skill required for a Data Scientist?
9. Which step in the Data Science process involves selecting the appropriate model and algorithm for analysis?
10. In Data Science, what is the term for a dataset that contains both input features and output labels?
Read More Section(Introduction to Data Science)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Introduction to Data Science. To get more questions visit other sections.