1. When the specific gravity of the electrolyte of a lead-acid cell is reduced to 1.1 to 1.15 the cell is in
2. During charging the specific gravity of the electrolyte of a lead-acid battery
3. While preparing electrolyte for a lead-acid battery
4. The ratio of ampere-hour efficiency to watt-hour efficiency of a lead-acid cell is
5. Electrolyte used in a lead-acid cell is
Read More Section(Electrolysis And Storage Of Batteries)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.