51. A 300 mm long conductor is carrying a current of 10 A and is situated at right angles to a magnetic field having a flux density of 0.8 T ; the force on the conductor will be
52. A material which is slightly repelled by a magnetic field is known as
53. The change of cross-sectional area of conductor in magnetic field will affect
54. The direction of magnetic lines of force is
55. Reciprocal of permeability is
Read More Section(Magnetism And Electromagnetism)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.