31. Substances which have permeability less than the permeability of free space are known as
32. A square cross-sectional magnet has a pole strength of 1 x 10 Wb and cross sectional area of 20 mm x 20 mm. What is the strength at a distance of 100 mm from the unit pole in air ?
33. Paramagnetic materials have relative permeability
34. In a simple magnetic field the strength of magnet flux
35. For which of the following materials the net magnetic moment should be zero?
Read More Section(Magnetism and Electromagnetism)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.