11. Which of the following motors will operate at high power factor ?
12. Single phase induction motor usually operates on
13. In a split phase motor, the running winding should have
14. If the centrifugal switch does not open at 70 to 80 percent of synchronous speed of motor, it would result in
15. A.C. series motor as compared to D.C. series motor has
16. If a D.C. series motor is operated on A.C. supply, it will
17. In a capacitor start single-phase motor, when capacitor is replaced by a resistance
18. A schrage motor can run on
19. Which motor is normally free from mechanical and magnetic vibrations ?
20. Speed torque characteristic of a repulsion induction motor is similar to that of a D.C.
Read More Section(Single Phase Induction Motors)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Single Phase Induction Motors. To get more questions visit other sections.