1. Which of the following terms is not used in the field of physics?
2. Radiocarbon is produced in the atmosphere as a result of
3. It is easier to roll a stone up a sloping road than to lift it vertical upwards because
4. The absorption of ink by blotting paper involves:
5. Siphon will fail to work if:
6. Large transformers, when used for some time, become very hot and are cooled by circulating oil. The heating of the transformer is due to:
7. Nuclear sizes are expressed in a unit named
8. Light year is a unit of
9. Mirage is due to:
10. Light from the Sun reaches us in nearly
Read More Section(Physics)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Physics. To get more questions visit other sections.