41. Aravippuram movement which is considered as a precursor to all south Indian socio religious reform movement started in which of the following places?
42. Charles wood's despatch deals with which of the following issues?
43. When was Brahmo Samaj split?
44. Where was Narayana Guru born?
45. It is said that Ishwar Chandra Vidya Sagar's contribution to making of modern India is many sided. Which of the following aspects contribute to it?
Read More Section(18th Century Revolts and Reform)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.