International banking dealing with non-residents only and not in the currency of the country where they are located is called

A. Non-resident Banking

B. Offshore Banking

C. Euro Currency Banking

D. London Discount House

Answer: Option B

This Question Belongs to Management >> International Finance And Treasury

Join The Discussion

Related Questions on International Finance and Treasury