1. What is a thread in Java?
2. Which interface is used to create a thread in Java?
3. What is the main advantage of using multithreading in Java programs?
4. How can you create a new thread in Java by implementing the Runnable interface?
5. What is the purpose of the start() method in Java threads?
6. In Java, can a thread be restarted after it has completed execution?
7. What is the result of calling the run() method directly instead of start() in Java threads?
8. How can you achieve synchronization between threads in Java?
9. What is a race condition in multithreaded Java programs?
10. In Java, what is the purpose of the sleep() method in threads?
Read More Section(Threads)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Threads. To get more questions visit other sections.