21. What is the purpose of the isDaemon() method in Java threads?
22. In Java, what happens when a thread encounters an uncaught exception and terminates abruptly?
23. What is the result of calling the setDaemon(true) method on a running thread in Java?
24. In Java, what is the purpose of the isInterrupted() method in threads?
25. How can you handle exceptions in Java threads?
26. In Java, which class is used to create and manage thread groups?
27. What is the purpose of the setPriority() method in Java threads?
28. In Java, can you directly access the run() method of a Thread object?
29. What is the purpose of the getState() method in Java threads?
30. In Java, what is the maximum thread priority value?
Read More Section(Threads)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Threads. To get more questions visit other sections.