There are several ways to log using “appender”s. The current available Appenders are:
1. DummyAppender: log nothing.
2. ConsoleAppender: open a new window in the browser or an inline div element and insert log messages in real time.
3. WindowsEventAppender: send log messages in the MS Windows event manager (Internet Explorer only).
4. FileAppender: write log messages in a local file on the client (IE and Mozilla).
5. AjaxAppender: allow to send log messages to a remote server with asynchronous HTTP request.
6. MetatagAppender: add log messages as meta data.
Which of the following reads the textual contents of a URL and returns as a string?