1. Which of the Sections provide for the number of conciliations:
2. The provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 have to be interpreted being uninfluenced by the principles underlying the 1940 Act. This observation was laid down in
3. An Arbitration Agreement dated 1st December, 2018 provides for reference of disputes to four arbitrators with two to be appointed by each of the parties. The Arbitration Agreement:
4. While considering the grant of interim measures, the Court may see whether:
5. Section 53 talks about the arbitration agreement:
6. An Arbitration clause which forms the part of contract shall be treated:
7. Which of the following is a characteristic of an arbitration:
8. Which Section of the 1996 Arbitration Act permits the parties to engage in conciliation process even while the arbitral proceedings are on?
9. Is the statement of law correct that: "An Arbitrator can decide ex aequo et bono"? Tick the most appropriate answer
10. The term "Court" is defined under:
Read More Section(Arbitration and Conciliation Act)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Arbitration and Conciliation Act. To get more questions visit other sections.