1. In the Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005 domestic violence includes:-
2. The provisions of Section 5 provides that, a police officer, Protection Officer, service provider or Magistrate who has received a complaint of domestic violence or is otherwise present at the place of an incident of domestic violence or when the incident of domestic violence is reported to him, shall inform the aggrieved person (mark the incorrect)-
3. Where a Protection Officer fails to discharge his duties as directed by the Magistrate without any sufficient cause, there he shall be liable:-
4. Under Section 8 of the Domestic Violence Act, the number of Protection Officers in each district may be:-
5. A notice of date of hearing fixed under Section 12 of the Domestic Violence Act shall be given by the Magistrate to the:-
Read More Section(Domestic Violence)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.