1. Which among the following is regarded as the most important document of a company?
2. When there is no profit in one year or the profit of a company is not enough to pay the fixed dividend on preference shares, the arrears of dividend are to be carried forward and paid before a dividend is paid on the ordinary shares. This is called:
3. Under the Companies Act every person subscribing to the Memorandum of a company must take at least
4. What do you mean by pursuit?
5. A public company can borrow money
Read More Section(Indian Companies Act)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.