16. If fixed cost is $20000, target operating income is $10000 and contribution margin per unit is $1200 then required units to be sold will be
17. If target net income is $36000 and tax rate is 40%, then target operating income will be
18. Set of all occurrences that may happen in near future or in any other fixed time are called
19. If gross margin is $9000 and cost of goods sold is $8000 then revenue will be
20. Economic results that are predicted for possible combinations of events are classified as
Read More Section(Management Accounting)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.