1. The center of gravity of a uniform lamina lies at
2. The center of gravity of a triangle lies at the point of
3. A flywheel on a motor goes from rest to 1000 rpm in 6 sec. The number of revolutions made is nearly equal to
4. A particle inside a hollow sphere of radius r, having coefficient of friction -rr can rest upto height of
5. The center of percussion of the homogeneous rod of length L suspended at the top will be
Read More Section(Strength Of Materials)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.