51. Which of the following is used for modulation and demodulation?
52. Which of the following is not a disadvantage of wireless LAN?
53. The Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP)
54. Your company has a LAN in its downtown office and has now set up a LAN in the manufacturing plant in the suburbs. To enable everyone to share data and resources between the two LANs, what type of device(s) are needed to connect them? Choose the most correct answer.
55. The term 'duplex' refers to the ability of the data receiving stations to echo back a confirming message to the sender. In full duplex data transmission, both the sender and the receiver
Read More Section(Networking Miscellaneous)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.