1. For the purpose of census 2011, which one of the following was taken as being literate?
2. While the percentage of literacy has been increasing every decade, the total number of illiterates has been
3. Which one of the following statements is not correct?
4. Which of the following states has lowest level of literacy?
5. In terms of the "Theory of demographic Transition", India can be placed in the
6. At present the National Commission on Population in under-
7. The long-term objective of National Population Policy 2000 is to
8. As per the N. S. S. 61st round, poverty ratio in India for the year 2004-05 is estimated at-
9. Which of the following years is known as the 'Year of the Great Divide'?
10. According to 2011 census, per 1000 male female number is-