46. The simple interest on a sum of money at 4% per annum for 2 years is Rs 80. The compound interest on the same sum for the same period is = ?
47. The compound interest on Rs. 30000 at 7% per annum is Rs. 4347. The period (in years) is = ?
48. The compound interest on a certain sum of money at 5% per annum for 2 years is Rs 246. The simple interest on the same sum for 3 years at 6% per annum is = ?
49. The difference between compound and simple interest on a certain sum for 3 years at 5% per annum is Rs. 122. The sum is = ?
50. Rs.2000 amounts to Rs. 2226.05 in 2 years at compound interest. What will be the rate of interest ?
Read More Section(Compound Interest)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.