91. A sum of Rs 210 was taken as a loan. This is to be paid back in two equal installments. If the rate of interest be 10% compounded annually, then the value of each installment is = ?
92. A certain sum will amount to Rs 12100 in 2 years at 10% per annum of compound interest, interest being compounded annually. The sum is = ?
93. Find the rate percent per annum if Rs. 2000 amounts to Rs. 2315.25 in one and half years interest being compounded half yearly.
94. One can purchase a flat from a house building society for Rs. 55000 cash or on the terms that he should pay Rs. 4275 as cash down payment and get the rest in three equal installments. The society charges interest at the rate of 16% per annum compounded half-yearly. If the flat is purchased under installment plan, find the value of each installment ?
95. The sum of money which when given on compound interest at 18% per annum would fetch Rs 960 more when the interest is payable half-yearly then when it was payable annually for 2 years is = ?
96. In what time will Rs 64000 amounts to Rs 68921 at 5% per annum interest being compounded half yearly ?
97. When principal = Rs. S, rate of interest = 2r % p.a., then a person will get after 3 years at compound interest = ?
98. At what rate of compound interest per annum will a sum of Rs. 1200 become Rs. 1348.32 in 2 years ?
99. On what sum of money will the difference between simple interest and compound interest for 2 years at 5% per annum be equal to Rs. 63 ?
100. A sum of Rs. 5324 is accumulated in 3 years at 10% compound interest, What is the original amount = ?
Read More Section(Compound Interest)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Compound Interest. To get more questions visit other sections.