1. A sum of Rs. 8000 will amount to Rs. 8820 in 2 years if the interest is calculated every year. The rate of compound interest is = ?
2. The compound interest on a certain some of money for 2 years at 10% per annum is Rs 420. The simple interest on the same sum at the same rate and for the same time will be ?
3. A sum of money at compound interest amounts to thrice of itself in 3 years. In how many years it will be 9 times of itself?
4. A father left a will of Rs. 16400 for his two sons aged 17 and 18 years. They must get equal amount when they are 20 years, at 5% compound interest. Find the present share of the younger son = ?
5. A sum of money put at compound interest amounts in 2 years to Rs. 672 and in 3 years Rs. 714. The rate of interest per annum is = ?
Read More Section(Compound Interest)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.