21. The compound interest on Rs.2800 for 18 months at 10% p.a is = ?
22. If the compound interest on a sum of money for 3 years at the rate of 5% per annum is Rs. 252.20, the simple interest on the same sum at the same rate and for the same time is ?
23. On a certain sum of money the compound interest for 2 years is Rs. 282.15 and the simple interest for the same period of time is Rs. 270. The rate of interest per annum is = ?
24. If the rate of interest be 4% per annum for first year, 5% per annum foe second year and 6% per annum for third year, then the compound interest of Rs.10000 for three years will be ?
25. What will be the compound interest accrued on an amount of Rs.10000 @ 20 p.c.p.a in 2 years if the interest is compounded half - yearly?
Read More Section(Compound Interest)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.