26. A sum of money invested at compound interest amounts to Rs. 650 at the end of first year and Rs. 676 at the end of second year. The sum of money is = ?
27. The principal which will amounts to Rs. 270.40 in 2 years at the rate of 4% per annum compound interest, is = ?
28. A bank offers 5% compound interest calculated on half yearly basis. A customer deposits Rs.1600 each on 1st January and 1st July of a year. At the end of the year, the amount he would have gained by way of interest is = ?
29. Mr. Duggal invested Rs. 20000 with rate of interest @ 20 p.c.p.a. The interest was compounded half - yearly for first one year ans in the next year it was compounded yearly. What will be the total interest earned at the end of 2 year ?
30. The compound interest on a certain sum of money at a certain rate for 2 years is Rs. 40.80 and the simple interest on the same sum is Rs. 40 at the same rate and for the same time. The rate of interest is = ?
Read More Section(Compound Interest)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.