71. A sum of Rs. 8000 will amount to Rs. 8820 in 2 years if the interest is calculated every year. The rate of compound interest is = ?
72. The compound interest on a certain some of money for 2 years at 10% per annum is Rs 420. The simple interest on the same sum at the same rate and for the same time will be ?
73. A sum of money at compound interest amounts to thrice of itself in 3 years. In how many years it will be 9 times of itself?
74. A father left a will of Rs. 16400 for his two sons aged 17 and 18 years. They must get equal amount when they are 20 years, at 5% compound interest. Find the present share of the younger son = ?
75. A sum of money put at compound interest amounts in 2 years to Rs. 672 and in 3 years Rs. 714. The rate of interest per annum is = ?
76. A certain amount money at R% compounded annually after two and three years becomes Rs. 1440 and Rs. 1728 respectively, R% is ?
77. The compound interest on a certain sum for 2 successive years are Rs. 225 and Rs. 238.50. The rate of interest per annum is = ?
78. A man, borrow Rs 21000 at 10% compound interest. How much he has to pay annually at the end of each year, to settle his loan in two years ?
79. A sum of money invested at compound interest amounts to Rs. 4624 in 2 years and Rs. 4913 in 3 years. The sum of money is = ?
80. A sum of Rs. 12000 deposited at compound interest become double after 5 years. After 20 years it will become ?
Read More Section(Compound Interest)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Compound Interest. To get more questions visit other sections.