41. The length of shadow of a tower on the plane ground is $$\sqrt 3 $$ times the height of the tower. The angle of elevation of sun is
42. The length of the shadow of a tower standing on level ground is found to 2x meter longer when the sun’s elevation is 30° than when it was 45 °. The height of the tower in meters is
43. If the angle of elevation of the top of a tower from two points distant a and b from the base and in the same straight line with It are complementary, then the height of the tower is
44. The angle of elevation of the top of a lighthouse 60 m high, from two points on the ground on its opposite sides are 45° and 60°. What is the distance between these two points?
45. On the same side of a tower, two objects are located. Observed from the top of the tower, their angles of depression are 45° and 60°. If the height of the tower is 600 m, the distance between the objects is approximately equal to :
Read More Section(Height and Distance)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.