1. A flagstaff is placed on top of a building. The flagstaff and building subtend equal angles at a point on level ground which is 200 m away from the foot of the building. If the height of the flagstaff is 50 m and the height of the building is h, which of the following is true?
2. From the top of a hill 100 m high, the angles of depression of the top and bottom of a pole are 30° and 60° respectively. What is the height of the pole?
3. A poster is on top of a building. Rajesh is standing on the ground at a distance of 50 m from the building. The angles of elevation to the top of the poster and bottom of the poster are 45° and 30° respectively. What is the height of the poster?
4. Angles of elevation of pole are 60° and 45° from points at distances m and n on ground respectively. Here m, when measured from base of pole is less than n. What is the height of the pole?
5. A tree is cut partially and made to fall on ground. The tree however does not fall completely and is still attached to its cut part. The tree top touches the ground at a point 10m from foot of the tree making an angle of 30°. What is the length of the tree?
Read More Section(Height and Distance)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.