1. Find the simple interest on Rs. 5200 for 2 years at 6% per annum.
2. Rs. 1200 is lent out at 5% per annum simple interest for 3 years. Find the amount after 3 years.
3. Interest obtained on a sum of Rs. 5000 for 3 years is Rs. 1500. Find the rate percent.
4. Rs. 2100 is lent at compound interest of 5% per annum for 2 years. Find the amount after two years.
5. Find the difference between the simple interest and the compound interest at 5% per annum for 2 years on principal of Rs. 2000.
6. Find the rate of interest if the amount after 2 years of simple interest on a capital of Rs. 1200 is Rs. 1440.
7. What is the difference between the simple interest on a principal of Rs. 500 being calculated at 5% per annum for 3 years and 4% per annum for 4 years?
8. What is the simple interest on a sum of Rs. 700 if the rate of interest for the first 3 years is 8% per annum and for the last 2 years is 7.5% per annum?
9. Find the compound interest on Rs. 1000 at the rate of 20% per annum for 18 month when interest is compounded half yearly.
10. Find the principal if the interest compounded at the rate of 10% per annum for two years is Rs. 420.
Read More Section(Interest)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Interest. To get more questions visit other sections.