46. Arun started a business investing Rs. 38000. After 5 months Bakul joined him with a capital of Rs. 55000. At the end of the year the total profit was Rs. 22000. What is the approximate difference between the share of profits Arun and Bakul ?
47. Goutam started a business with a sum of Rs. 60000. Jatin joined him 8 months later with a sum of Rs. 35000. At what respective ratio will the two share of profit after two years ?
48. Simran started a software business by investing Rs. 50000. After six months, Nanda joined her with a capital of Rs. 80000. After 3 years, they earned a profit of Rs. 24500. What was Simran's share in the profit ?
49. Dilip, Ram and Avtar started a shop by investing Rs. 2700, Rs. 8100 and Rs. 7200 respectively. At the end of one year, the profit earned was distributed. If Ram's share was Rs. 3600, what was their total profit ?
50. Aman started a business investing Rs. 70000. Rakhi joined him after six months with an amount of Rs. 105000 and Sagar joined them with Rs. 1.4 lakhs after another six months. The amount of profit earned should be distributed in what ratio among Aman, Rakhi and Sagar respectively, 3 years after Aman started the business ?
Read More Section(Partnership)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.