41. Two trains of lenths 120 m and 90 m are running with speed of 80 km/hr and 55 km/hr respectively towards each other on parallel lines. If they are 90 m apart, after how many seconds they will cross each other?
42. Two trains are coming from opposite directions with speed of 75 km/hr and 100 km/hr on to parallel tracks. At some moment the distance between them is 100km. After T hours, distance between them is again 100 km. T is equal to?
43. A train, 240 m long, crosses a man walking alone the line in opposite direction at the rate of 3 kmph in 10 seconds. The speed of the train is?
44. Two trains of equal length are running on parallel lines in the same directions at 46 km/hr and 36 km/hr. The faster train passes the slower train in 36 seconds. The length of each train is?
45. Two trains of equal lengths takes 10 seconds and 15 seconds respectively to cross a telegraph post. If the length of each train be 120 miters, in what time ( in seconds) will they cross each other traveling in opposite direction?
Read More Section(Problems On Trains)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.