11. A square is drawn by joining the mid points of the sides of a given square in the same way and this process continues indefinitely. If a side of the first square is 4 cm, determine the sum of the areas all the square.
12. The first term of an Arithmetic Progression is 22 and the last term is -11. If the sum is 66, the number of terms in the sequence are:
13. Find the nth term of the following sequence :
5 + 55 + 555 + . . . . Tn
14. The 2nd and 8th term of an arithmetic progression are 17 and -1 respectively. What is the 14th term?
15. The 2nd and 6th term of an arithmetic progression are 8 and 20 respectively. What is the 20th term?
Read More Section(Progressions)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.