41. The diameter of a spare is 8 cm. It is melted and drawn into a wire of diameter 3 mm. The length of the wire is :
42. The external and internal diameters of a hemispherical bowl are 10 cm and 8 cm respectively. What is the total surface area of the bowl ?
43. A pyramid has an equilateral triangle as its base of which each side is 1 m. Its slant edge is 3 m. The whole surface are of the pyramid is equal to :
44. A hemisphere and a cone have equal bases. If their heights are also equal, then the ratio of their curved surface will be :
45. A swimming pool 9 m wide and 12 m long and 1 m deep on the shallow side and 4 m deep on the deeper side. Its volume is :
46. A closed aquarium of dimensions 30 m × 25 cm × 20 cm is made up entirely of glass plates held together with tapes. The total length of tape required to hold the plates together (ignore the overlapping tapes) is :
47. A swimming pool 9 m wide and 12 m long is 1 m deep on the shallow side and 4 m deep on the deeper side. It volume is :
48. An aluminium sheet 27 cm long, 8 cm broad and 1 cm thick is melted into a cube. The difference in the surface areas of the two solids would be :
49. The volumes of two cubes are in the ratio 8 : 27. The ratio of their surface areas is :
50. The height of a right circular cylinder is 6 m. If three times the sum of the areas of its two circular faces is twice the area of the curved surface, then the radius of its base is :
Read More Section(Volume and Surface Area)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Volume and Surface Area. To get more questions visit other sections.