81. The distance between main gears is 10 m, and the distance of nose gear from centre of main gears is 30 m. If the angle of turning is 60°, the distance of centre of rotation from the nearer main gear, is
82. The length of runway is increased per 300 m rise above M.S.L.
83. In Instrumental landing system, the middle markers are located
84. Runway threshold is indicated by a series of parallel lines starting from a distance of
85. According to I.C.A.O. the recommended length of air ports is decided on
86. The maximum length and pavement strength of the runway is that of
87. The fuse large includes
88. As per ICAO, for airports serving big aircrafts, the crosswind component should not exceed
89. Calm period is the percentage of time during which wind intensity is less than
90. The length of clear zone for none instrument runway of a small aircraft is
Read More Section(Airport Engineering)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Airport Engineering. To get more questions visit other sections.