1. As per ICAO recommendation, minimum width of safety area for instrumental runway should be
2. To cope up high temperature of 196°C, the taxi ways and aprons are constructed with
3. Effective length of a runway is the distance between
4. The size of landing area for multi engine helicopters operating under 1 FR conditions is
5. If lift off distance of an craft is 2000 m, the clear way at the end of the runway should not be less than
6. Total correction for elevation, temperature and gradient for a runway should not be more than
7. Which of the following is used for servicing and repairs of the aircraft?
8. The length of a runway under standard atmospheric conditions is 1800 m. If the actual reduced level of the site is 1200 m, the design length of the runway is
9. The reduced level of the proposed site of an air port is 2500 m above M.S.L. If the recommended length by I.C.A.O. for the runway at sea level is 2500 m, the required length of the runway is
10. For the proposed runway stated in if the aerodrome reference temperature is 17.2°, the net designed length of the runway is
Read More Section(Airport Engineering)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Airport Engineering. To get more questions visit other sections.