61. According to ISI recommendations, the maximum depth of stress block for balanced section of a beam of effective depth d is
62. Which of the following R.C. retaining walls is suitable for heights beyond 6 m?
63. In T-shaped R.C. retaining walls, the main reinforcement in the stem is provided on
64. Which of the following has high tensile strength?
65. Minimum grade of concrete to be used in reinforced concrete as per IS: 456-1978 is
66. The purpose of reinforcement in pre-stressed concrete is
67. For a cantilever of effective depth of 0.5 m, the maximum span to satisfy vertical deflection limit is
68. The relation between modulus of rupture fcr, splitting strength fcs and direct tensile strength fcl is given by
69. According to IS: 456-1978, the column or the strut is the member whose effective length is greater than
70. If the depth of actual neutral axis in a beam is more than the depth of critical neutral axis, then the beam is called
Read More Section(Concrete Technology and Design of Concrete Structures)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Concrete Technology and Design of Concrete Structures. To get more questions visit other sections.