1. Childhood and innocence lie cheek by jowl.
2. He is in the habit of chewing the cuds.
3. Dowry is a burning question of the day.
4. His voice gets on my nerves.
5. Manoj always keeps himself to himself.
6. The train was late and we had to kick our heels.
7. He is really a broken reed.
8. He fell ill at ease after receiving the letter from his son.
9. You must not mince matters; tell the truth.
10. The police are used to seeing the seamy side of life.
Read More Section(Idioms and Phrases)
Each Section contains maximum 100 MCQs question on Idioms and Phrases. To get more questions visit other sections.