21. What problem is solved by Dijkstra's banker's algorithm?
22. The dispatcher . . . . . . .
23. System programs such as Compilers are designed so that they are
24. IBM released its first PC in 1981. Can you name the operating system which was most popular at that time?
25. If the number of bits in a virtual address of a program is 16 and the page size is 0.5 K bytes, the number of pages in the virtual address space is
Read More Section(Operating System)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.