1. The process of transferring data intended for a peripheral device into a disk (or intermediate store) so that it can be transferred to peripheral at a more convenient time or in bulk, is known as
2. Block caches or buffer caches are used
3. Which of the following statements is false?
4. The action of parsing the source program into the proper syntactic classes is known as
5. Which, of the following is not true about the description of a decision table?
Read More Section(Operating System)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.