46. In a magnetic disk, data is recorded in a set of concentric tracks which are subdivided into
47. The total time to prepare a disk drive mechanism for a block of data to be read from it is
48. Part of a program where the shared memory is accessed and which should be executed invisibly is called
49. Indicate which, of the following, is not true about Nassi-Shneiderman charts
50. What is the name of the operating system that reads and reacts in terms of actual time.
Read More Section(Operating System)
Each Section contains maximum 70 questions. To get more questions visit other sections.